cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

stock price alerts

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

Re: stock price alerts

If the stock alert feature is not available than why do I continue to receive alerts???

Unfortunately, I can no longer edit the settings so these alerts are essentially useless.  PLEASE TURN OFF THE ALERT NOTIFICATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Hoo Recruit

Ok. So if you no longer have the ability to set price alerts for your stocks in Yahoo finance then why in the **bleep** did I start receiving my portfolio stock alerts for all my stocks in the past month when I haven't been getting them for the last 2 years? This is insane. I had given up on Yahoo ever fixing those alerts and then out of the blue I'm getting 20 emails a day for alerts that I'm unable to manage so they just keep coming.

'Hoo Recruit

stock price alerts out of control

Just adding in about my stock alerts restarting and I am unable to edit or stop the emails. My only thought is to have those emails sent to my spam folder. I'll check back in a couple of months and see what is going on. Not planning on using Yahoo Finance any more.  Thanks Verizon for buying YahooSmiley Sad

Posted 7/27/2017

'Hoo Recruit

I keep getting stock price alerts but I can no longer find the page to edit them.

'Hoo Recruit

Get that "Solved" checkmark off there.  It ain't solved at all.

New 'Hoo

how do I change yahoo alerts?

I'm getting alerts in my Yahoo email of companies I no longer own.  I've tried repeatedly to delete them, but every time I click on the link at the bottom of the alert message, I get an error message.  This has happened for weeks now, so I know it isn't just a temporary problem.  I've explored My Finance site thoroughly and can't find out a way to get into my alerts screen in order to change them.

'Hoo Recruit

I setup my email to auto delete any emails from yahoo finance.
New 'Hoo

Me too...same thing.  I am suddenly getting out of date stock alerts from stocks I dont care about.  All the links on the emails don't work.  Including the unsuscribe button.

'Hoo Recruit

this link no linger works either. Does anyone know how to add/remove/update stock price email alerts?

'Hoo Recruit

Is there no existing link to add/remove/update yahoo finance stock price email alerts? I want to stop alerts for stocks that no longer exist (a benefit to yahoo server resources).