cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

stock price alerts

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

stock price alerts

feature question: can one set upper/lower price alert limits on stocks ?  how, where ?

is there a manual or settings info to describe features in the mobile finance app ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: stock price alerts

Hi - The stock alerts feature is not currently available.  However, it is a planned feature that the Finance Team is working on reinstating.  We do not have a specific date when it will be brought back.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
36 REPLIES
Pro 'Hoo

https://finance.yahoo.com/stock-alerts/?bypass=true

They moved the alerts page to a new location.  It used to be possible to set alerts from the profile page of any stock; they have apparently forgotten to include that feature in the new stock quotes page(s).

New 'Hoo

This link is not working anymore

Where can I setup alerts in Yahoo finance?

Thanks

Pro 'Hoo

I'm having the same problem...The finance page is changed and can't get access to change alerts..I'm still getting my old alerts.

Pro 'Hoo

I'm having the same problem with the new yahoo finance page..can't change old alerts or make new ones..can't find the link to the alert page..Did you find a way?

'Hoo Recruit

I have been receiving stock alerts since I set them up a long long time ago.  But I cant change them or stop them. Its nuts, I might need to kill my Yahoo account to make it stop.

@brentced wrote:

I'm having the same problem with the new yahoo finance page..can't change old alerts or make new ones..can't find the link to the alert page..Did you find a way?

'Hoo Recruit

Well, it looks like Yahoo does not care about this problem. Millions of useless emails are sent every day, it consumes a lot of power and wastes everybody's time, but nobody cares. Yahoo sucks.

I'll probably close my Yahoo account just for this. Too bad.

Yahoo engineers, tell us how we can delete those stupid stock alerts!!!

Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi - The stock alerts feature is not currently available.  However, it is a planned feature that the Finance Team is working on reinstating.  We do not have a specific date when it will be brought back.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Established 'Hoo

NOT SOLVED!  MORE EXCUSES FROM YAHOO!

'Hoo Recruit

They ignored all the feedback and forced everyone to use the new site, the new site is alot of useless content and they destroyed a good thing in removing the old site. I barley come to yahoo finance anymore.