cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
We have planned maintenance Sep 28, Midnight to 4 am PT. We don't anticipate any downtime.

Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

stock price alerts

SOLVED
Highlighted
Established 'Hoo

Re: stock price alerts

When is this planned?  It has been months without working!!!!

New 'Hoo

Friendly follow-up on the alert feature.  It's the primary reason I downloaded the app.  When might we be able to set up alerts on specific stocks?  Thank you.

Administratin' 'Hoo

@cherbryant - I'm sorry, but we still do not have a specific ETA for the return of stock alerts at this time.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

The interface of Yahoo Finance became so complicated.

Difficult to use, plenty of advertising, videos with sound that start automatically, cool features taken away such as stocks prices alert.

It almost seems there is an insider in the GUI development team of Yahoo who's doing everything he can to push users away.

New 'Hoo

Has the stock price alerts feature been restored?

Administratin' 'Hoo

@skiptowns98033 - no, the alerts functions has not been brought back at this time.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
New 'Hoo

to be honest  i can ***bleep*** this yahoo attitude ... simply i want alert ..do you know some similar services with alerts ??

@tcs13 wrote:

feature question: can one set upper/lower price alert limits on stocks ?  how, where ?

is there a manual or settings info to describe features in the mobile finance app ?