cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

stock Ryanair Holdings plc (RYA.L) split fix

Contributin' 'Hoo

stock Ryanair Holdings plc (RYA.L) split fix

stock ryanair ( rya.L ) holdings has split 1 to 10 and the long term chart has not been adjusted 

Please fix

thanks

9 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: stock Ryanair Holdings plc (RYA.L) split fix

Thanks for the report @stockboydan  I have verified the data error and submitted this to our engineering team for correction. 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Contributin' 'Hoo

hi Nixon

this problem has not been fixed yet and its super annoying - 

press on the 6 month or YTD on the chart and it seems as if the stock went down from 1350 to 13.5

please adjust the chart to the stock split 

thanks

Administratin' 'Hoo

We apologize for the delay @stockboydan  I have escalated this ticket and will try to get some traction due to its age.  Thank you.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Contributin' 'Hoo

hi

the problem is still not fixed

Administratin' 'Hoo

@stockboydan - sorry again for the delay on this.  I have updated the ticket to try and get a resolution on this.  Thank you.

Contributin' 'Hoo

still not fixed...

Administratin' 'Hoo

I've sent another update to engineering to get some movement on this.  Very sorry for the delays.

Contributin' 'Hoo

Hi again,

this bug has still not been fixed 

thanks again

Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

Unfortunately, we don't have an ETA on this ticket. We'll continue to monitor and talk with our engineers.

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the Known issues and updates boards for the latest details.