cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

some share data not available?

Established 'Hoo

some share data not available?

The recent data and charts for some of my stocks don't seem to be available.

For instance, the prices for michelmersh brick holdings and solo oil are not changing and when I look at their charts I can only see a month view or longer.

Last week they seemed fine up to and including near-live data.

Is there a problem? 

9 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: some share data not available?

Hi - Thank you for your report.  I see that those are both stocks traded on the LSE.  We are aware of the issue with many LSE stocks showing a last trade of June 16th and missing some data.  We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have the problem resolved soon.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Established 'Hoo

Thanks for the update. I'm a hobbyist with stocks and shares so I cant justify paying for data and really rely on these so this is good to hear.

If it helps, the live prices do update but it looks like only a few times a day.

Established 'Hoo

I've been reading reports that you've discontiued something to do with the API data. Is that just historical stuff rather than the live and recent data.... or maybe not true at all?

Highlighted
Established 'Hoo

Tags (1)
Administratin' 'Hoo

@merlin777 - yes the API for historical data is not available.  Real time quotes should still be available at this time.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Established 'Hoo

I still have no accurate data for Parity group, solo oil and michelmersh brick.

Not only is there data missing after 16th june, the current prices don't seem to reflect their share prices either.

A similar problem exists on google, in fact today those shares are showing as '-100%'

Any idea when we'll get accurate current prices again?

Administratin' 'Hoo

@merlin777 - we received an update from our engineering team. It appears the securities stopped trading on LSE after June 16th, but have been trading on BOAT since then. We currently pull quote data from LSE.  We are continuing to work with our data provider on this problem.  Thank you.

Established 'Hoo

so we should get them eventually?

Administratin' 'Hoo

Yes, that is the plan.  It is dependent on our data provider at this point.