cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

news in my portfolio

Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

news in my portfolio

news is not showing below my portfolio. it does show on our other computer. checked both with IE and Chrome.

46 REPLIES
'Hoo Recruit

Re: news in my portfolio

I have the same problem.  I can see portolio news on the Yahoo Finance phone app, but not on my laptop.

Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi - I can't replicate the problem you are describing.  Are you still missing the news under your portfolios?

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

No change.

the section under Portfolio News is blank.

Administratin' 'Hoo

@dwg1155 - thanks for the follow-up.  I have created an engineering ticket for your account and @jet06

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

yes, it is still missing on that one computer.

Administratin' 'Hoo

@jet06 - Thanks for the confirmation.  We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have the issue resolved soon.

Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi All - This issue should now be resolved.  Are you now seeing the news in your portfolios?

New 'Hoo

Hi I have not been getting news on my portfolio holdings either for about a week...I very much rely on that info and find it very useful... any way to make that work properly again?

Administratin' 'Hoo

@formanc88 - Thanks for letting us know.  I have added your account to the engineering ticket for this issue.  Sorry for the inconvenience!