cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

index components missing

SOLVED
Contributin' 'Hoo

index components missing

please fix this bug since the new yahoo finance layout components of major indexs are missing - for example the ftse 100 only shows top 30 components , also the HSI index is missing components 

please fix this

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: index components missing

Hi @stockboydan - This is actually by design at this time.  I agree that we should be providing the full list of components in an index and have let the devlopment team know.  You can also include a comment on the Finance suggestion board.  Thank you!

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
8 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi @stockboydan - This is actually by design at this time.  I agree that we should be providing the full list of components in an index and have let the devlopment team know.  You can also include a comment on the Finance suggestion board.  Thank you!

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
New 'Hoo

I am also looking for this feature.. I remember that some time ago I could get that information..

Contributin' 'Hoo

any update to when or if the fix will occur - i mean what is the point for example of the top 30 components in the ftse 100 index - i dont even know what defines top 30 ...

the old yahoo layout had all the indexses 

same with hong kong indexes and all european indexses 

thanks

Administratin' 'Hoo

@stockboydan at this time I don't see any plans to include all the components.  I believe I have seen some threads on the Finance Feedback Forum.  Adding comments to that forum is the best way to get the attention of the Finance team for any product changes.

Contributin' 'Hoo

Nixon , 

please raise this issue again to whoever is relevent please  , it just does not make any sense to me to have top 30 components on all important indexses . there is no such thing as "TOP" components , if you know what i mean ..

it would be great to click on an index and see which components are up which are down .. 

the old version of Yahoo finance had this !

thanks again.

Contributin' 'Hoo

Nixon , 

please raise this issue again to whoever is relevent please  , it just does not make any sense to me to have top 30 components on all important indexses . there is no such thing as "TOP" components , if you know what i mean ..

it would be great to click on an index and see which components are up which are down .. 

the old version of Yahoo finance had this !

thanks again.

Tags (1)
Administratin' 'Hoo

@stockboydan - I have sent your post to the development team.  Also, if you have not yet posted that on the Finance Feedback Forum, please do as they also review the number of votes a suggestion has.  Thank you.

Contributin' 'Hoo

i still don't understand why this feature is not being done 

it is so basic and needed for seing who is the top and worst preformer in every index