cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Español (Spanish) and 中文 (Chinese).

iPad not displaying yahoo finance correctly

Highlighted
New 'Hoo

iPad not displaying yahoo finance correctly

I’ve been using a watchlist on YF (Yahoo Finance) for months. All of a sudden, where the name of the watchlist (mine is JHB) is listed with the small down arrow (upper left) so you can choose a different watchlist used to be, there is a column on the left hand side with my different watchlist listed underneath. It shows “MY LISTS” with my 3 watchlists listed underneath and 3 dots to the right that, when the dots are clicked, it has a menu with “reorder list, create list and link account” under it. 

I deleted app and Re-installed. It displays correctly the first time I open it but reverts back to the column view on 2nd launch. 

When the column shows, it takes up 1/3 of the ipad’s Screen so I can no longer see all my stock ticker symbols. 

I would guess that it’s likely something with an iPad setting but nothing was changed before it stopped displaying wrong. 

Any my suggestions would be appreciated. 

Ipad model : MLMP2LL/A

Yahoo finance: 3.27.0

4 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: iPad not displaying yahoo finance correctly

Hi,

Sorry you're experiencing issues with the iOS app on your iPad. You mentioned that it displays correctly the first time. What exactly are you doing to cause it to revert back to the column views on the 2nd launch? Any error messaging or account switching? Can you provide the exact steps and more details so that we can try and replicate?

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the Known issues and updates boards for the latest details.
New 'Hoo

my is doing the same thing.  just started a couple weeks ago

New 'Hoo

I'm not doing anything different on the 2nd launch.  By 2nd launch, I'm talking about opening the application for the 2nd time.  I download yahoo finance and open it and it looks fine.  I exit the app, open it again and the columns show up and all subsequent times I open it.

It looks ok on my iphone still but not the ipad and I haven't changed any settings on the ipad that could possibly be the cause.

Administratin' 'Hoo

The current app version is 3.29. Can you try uninstalling and reinstalling again? I would also make sure to sign out of your Yahoo account beforehand.

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the Known issues and updates boards for the latest details.