cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
We have planned maintenance Sep 28, Midnight to 4 am PT. We don't anticipate any downtime.

Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

chart and web quote showing different stock price

Established 'Hoo

chart and web quote showing different stock price

chart and web quote showing different stock price in the web of yahoo finance 

for exmple i look at SQ the chart showes the real price but the quote shows yesterdays close

please fix

3 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: chart and web quote showing different stock price

@stockboydan - I checked SQ and some other tickers and the quotes are updating with the charts.  If you are still experiencing this you may need to clear your cache.  Let us know if you are still seeing a problem.  Thank you.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Established 'Hoo

check DB i am constantly seeing 14.07 on the web and it says as of MARCH 26 

WHEN YOU ENTER DB in the web wait a few secounds to see if the quote is changing 

Administratin' 'Hoo

@stockboydan - did you try clearing your cache?  I have checked DB and the ticker quote is updating correctly along with the quote on the chart page.  If you are still seeing March 26 it is most likely an issue with your browser.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!