cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Yahoo finance android app not showing linked portfolio. Works fine on web and iOS app

'Hoo Recruit

Yahoo finance android app not showing linked portfolio. Works fine on web and iOS app

I have an interactive brokers account linked to my portfolios. It shows up fine in iOS yahoo finance app and on the browser, but stopped appearing on the android app.

The balance for my portfolios still reflects the amount but doesn't show the portfolio itself
5 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Yahoo finance android app not showing linked portfolio. Works fine on web and iOS app

Hi @Nabeelmoeen - Could you let us know what device and OS version you are on?  We will investigate.  Thank you.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

Re: Yahoo finance android app not showing linked portfolio. Works fine on web and iOS app

I have tried on the following devices
LG v20 running android 7
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 running Android 8
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 running Android 5
Administratin' 'Hoo

Thank you for the info!  I'll get this over to our mobile team for investigation. 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

hi Nixon, 

any updates on the issue?

Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

Unfortunately, we don't have an update at this time, @Nabeelmoeen.

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the Known issues and updates boards for the latest details.