cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Yahoo - UK Historical Stock Prices Incorrect

Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Yahoo - UK Historical Stock Prices Incorrect

Hi, I am downloading data for the following 6 funds - LWI.L, PLI.L, MRCH.L MYI.L, TMPL.L and CTY.L. All of the historical price data for these funds is incorrect. The only correct price is today. For example the 52 week low/high for PLI.L is shown as 373.4 - 384.01 yet you show the the price on Jan 9th 2018 is 4.21 and in fact going back the whole year most of the prices are over 4. Am I missing something or is this data just wrong? Thanks. Ed

2 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Yahoo - UK Historical Stock Prices Incorrect

Thank you for the report @ea9999  I checked out the tickers you mentioned and the data is in error.  I have reported this to our engineering team for investigation and correction. 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Finance All-star

Re: Yahoo - UK Historical Stock Prices Incorrect

Both wsj.com and Google Finance have historical prices available for all of these UK securities. YF had historical data up until 10-Jan-2018 although it was incorrectly converting GBp to GBP and the volume was spotty also.

Screenshot 2018-01-18 at 8.52.09 PM.pngwsj.com