cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

Yahoo Finance seems to be down. Again. No portfolio. No Finance home pg.

Highlighted
Established 'Hoo

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES
Pro 'Hoo

Re: Yahoo Finance seems to be down. Again. No portfolio. No Finance home pg.

And I can't open the portfolios in Canada either (that worked last week when yahoo had problems).

Is this related to the VZ takeover?

Established 'Hoo

I can now access Finance Home page, but no portfolios, except the form of lists of holdings & PFs on side of page on Finance Home page.

I have no idea if related to VZ. There have been ongoing issues with Yahoo PFs for some time, though. It's possible the PF experts have left the co., though, looking forward to a takeover by VZ and possibly being replaced.  But it doesn't matter why, to me.

'Hoo Recruit

You are not alone...I am having the same problem........for whatever comfort that will give you

Established 'Hoo

Yahoo Finance has become the buggiest website on the planet.

Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi All - Thank you for your patience. The Finance page outage was resolved earlier today.  We understand that some users are missing their portfolios (a separate issue). Our engineering team is aware of this temporary issue and is working to resolve it quickly. Please know that your data is safe and any Portfolio information you have will be returned!

In the meantime, some people have been able to gain access to the Portfolios by logging out of your account in Yahoo Finance and then signing back in.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!