cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

Yahoo Finance Portfolio

New 'Hoo

Yahoo Finance Portfolio

PLEASE HELP!  When viewing the summary of a security (stock) it will show a Beta percentage on the "Summary Tab".  I need to add this to my portfolio; however, "Edit View" does not have the item to choose from.  Where or how I can get this added!

7 REPLIES
'Hoo Recruit

Re: Yahoo Finance Portfolio

do you know how to reorder a stock symbol in a Yahoo Finance Portfolio?  My email is **Username Protected**@yahoo.com

'Hoo Recruit

If anyone knows how to reorder a stock symbol in a Yahoo Finance Portfolio please call me at ***Phone Number Removed - Learn more*** . Yahoo will not let me post my email address.

'Hoo Recruit

I cannot reorder stock symbols in a Yahoo Finance Portfolio.  Please email me and maybe I will get the email

Administratin' 'Hoo

@rback - At this time the Beta is not an option when customizing your portfolio view.  The Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum is the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to inform changes.  Here’s the url: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/382977

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Administratin' 'Hoo

@bobom747 - Here is how to reorder your portfolio:

1. Sign in to Yahoo Finance.
  2. Click My Portfolio.
  3. In the My Portfolios drop-down, select the list you want to reorder the symbols in.
  4. Click Reorder.
  5. Drag and drop the symbols in your preferred order.
  6. Click Save Order.
If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
New 'Hoo

this does not work.  The symols cannot be dragged to a different location....

Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

@onecpa - it looks like you are using Firefox version 12.  Could you update your browser to the most current version?  That should resolve the issue.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/update-firefox-latest-version