cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Yahoo Finance Portfolio GONE

New 'Hoo

Re: Portfolios

can not open my portfolios,,,,,all are on finance home page but cannot open....whats wrong?????

New 'Hoo

cannot get my portfoilos.....listed but will not display,,,,real problem,,,

Highlighted
Established 'Hoo

SAME HERE. Portfolios won't open in Chrome or IE 11. Just blank pages. Finance Home works. Tried logging off & back in to Yahoo account, and logging off pc and back on. No change. I'll have to create my portfolios in another service site. This isn't the first or second or third time that I haven't been able to access my portfolios. 

Tags (2)
Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi All - we appreciate your reports and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.  I have notified Finance engineering and the issue is being investigated.  Thank you.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
New 'Hoo

Can't get quotes on laptop but works fine on my android phone.

Administratin' 'Hoo

@Pepper2013 - Are you referring to the quotes in your portfolio or are you not getting a quote when you use the 'quote lookup box'?

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
New 'Hoo

I can see the quotes in the right margin on the main finance page, but get a blank screen when I go into the "My Portfolio" link.

Administratin' 'Hoo

@Avs19Fan - Thanks for the info!  We are continuing the investigate the problem.  It appears to have been resolved for most people, but we are still seeing a few reports come in.  We hope to have this cleared up soon.

'Hoo Recruit

Re: Yahoo Finance Portfolio GONE

My Finance portfolios are also missing. Date is 6/21/17 at 9:30 a.m.

'Hoo Recruit

Re: Yahoo Finance Portfolio GONE

All of our Yahoo Portfolios have just disappeared.  Looked at them yesterday evening....went back in 5 minutes later and they were gone!  Still gone thus am.  Please reinstate!