cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

Yahoo-Finance-API Quote For Symbol: TD.TO Not Working

Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Yahoo-Finance-API Quote For Symbol: TD.TO Not Working

Hello,

Sent the following string to Yahoo Finance API site:

http://finance.yahoo.com/d/quotes.csv?s=ALA.to+BCE.to+ENB.to+BMO.to+CM.to+TD.to+LB.to&f=ns1p1l1c1p2h...

All of the returned data is correct with exception to 'TD.TO' (Toronto Dominion Bank).  What I see on my spreadsheet is 'TD US Small-Cap Equity - I' or 'N/A'

Hoping someone else has encountered this before and can offer a solution. Thanks in advance.

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Yahoo-Finance-API Quote For Symbol: TD.TO Not Working

Hi - I have sent this to our engineering team for a fix.  Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

Re: Yahoo-Finance-API Quote For Symbol: T.TO Not Working

Hi - Seems YF API doesn't like the symbol "T.TO" (Telus Corp) either.  Instead of getting "Telus Corporation" I'm getting "Trans Canadian Fixed Pay GIF -".  However, it appears the numbers are for Telus i.e. share price, volumes, dividend, etc.

Hoping you can fix this bug as well, thx.

Nixon wrote:

Hi - I have sent this to our engineering team for a fix.  Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Yahoo-Finance-API Quote For Symbol: T.TO Not Working

Thanks for the additional information.  I have added it to the existing engineering ticket.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!