cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

YTD % performance?

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

YTD % performance?

does anyone know if YTD% performance is available on Yahoo Finance in the "My Portfolio" section?

If not, if Yahoo is monitoring this post can someone at Yahoo please consider adding YTD?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: YTD % performance?

We do not currently offer a YTD % option on the portfolios views.

The Yahoo Finance Feedback page is where you can make suggestions and request product enhancements.  The Finance development team looks there for feedback.  Thank you!

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
2 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

We do not currently offer a YTD % option on the portfolios views.

The Yahoo Finance Feedback page is where you can make suggestions and request product enhancements.  The Finance development team looks there for feedback.  Thank you!

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
New 'Hoo

Yahoo Finance used to offer BOTH YTD Total Gain and also YTD % Percentages in parentheses, at the top of MY Portfolio page. It was always working until one month ago, but now it only shows (0.00%) for the YTD % percentage. I also noticed that many other Yahoo users have made this same comment and it would be nice if Yahoo would finally fix this error.