cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Español (Spanish) and 中文 (Chinese).

Why is V not loading on my portfolio

SOLVED
Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

Why is V not loading on my portfolio

I'm manually entering my holdings on the portfolio, but Visa simply remains gray and doesn't load any values.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pro 'Hoo

Re: Why is V not loading on my portfolio

Thanks Nixon,

The problem was that the symbol I added was "VISA" instead of "V".

In my defense, when I type "visa" in the inpup field, the drop down immediately suggests the "Visa Inc.", but when I click on it it actually adds "VISA" to my portfolio.

I'm using Chrome on Ubuntu, so maybe not everybody gets this.

3 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

@ohmytree -

I'm not seeing any problems with the Visa ticker.  Here is a holdings view with V - which part is not loading any values for you?

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Pro 'Hoo

Thanks Nixon,

The problem was that the symbol I added was "VISA" instead of "V".

In my defense, when I type "visa" in the inpup field, the drop down immediately suggests the "Visa Inc.", but when I click on it it actually adds "VISA" to my portfolio.

I'm using Chrome on Ubuntu, so maybe not everybody gets this.

Administratin' 'Hoo

Glad to see it's working for you!  Thank you for the additional information.  I was able to replicate the behavior you described when adding the Visa, Inc.  I'll alert engineering to that.  Thanks!

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!