cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Español (Spanish) and 中文 (Chinese).

What is the symbol for cash?

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

What is the symbol for cash?

When I put in $$CASH, yahoo says symbol not found.  What do I do to be able to enter my cash holdings?

I have cash in other acounts and $$CASH works, but this is a new portfolio, and $$CASH is not working. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: What is the symbol for cash?

Hi @getmein8725 - when inputting $$CASH into the 'add symbols to the list' box it will show 'no results for $$CASH'.  However, if you hit the 'return' key it will still add to your portfolio.  We are aware of this issue and will  have it corrected in the near future.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
1 REPLY
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: What is the symbol for cash?

Hi @getmein8725 - when inputting $$CASH into the 'add symbols to the list' box it will show 'no results for $$CASH'.  However, if you hit the 'return' key it will still add to your portfolio.  We are aware of this issue and will  have it corrected in the near future.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!