cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Español (Spanish) and 中文 (Chinese).

Watchlist not opening

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Watchlist not opening

On the Yahoo finance portal   https://in.finance.yahoo.com/

I cannot go to 'My Portfolio' -> 'My Watchlist' now, it brings me back to the Yahoo homepage. This stopped working this morning. 

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Watchlist not opening

@chota - our engineering team is aware of the problem and we should have a fix in place very soon.  Thank you.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
7 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

@chota - our engineering team is aware of the problem and we should have a fix in place very soon.  Thank you.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

Watchlist is working again! Thank you for the update Nixon

New 'Hoo

Re: Watchlist not opening on Aug 9 2018

My Yahoo Finance watchlist is not opening today....its a blank screen..??

'Hoo Recruit

Having the same issue. I've been getting a blank page all day.

Administratin' 'Hoo

@RTUT @jr952 Are you on one of the supported browsers? (see below)  If you are on Internet Explorer it may return a blank page.

Most Yahoo products are browser-based and work best with the newest version (excluding "beta") of the browsers listed below. Yahoo features may not work properly if you're using an older operating system (which can't be updated) or an outdated or unsupported browser.

Internet Explorer - IE is no longer a supported browser for Yahoo products.

Let us know if you are on a supported browser and experiencing a blank page.  Also include any error messages you might be receiving.  Thank you.

'Hoo Recruit

watch list

portfolio

both empty today.

'Hoo Recruit

it's now working.