cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

WBA Data Errors

Established 'Hoo

WBA Data Errors

There are numerous data errors involving Open and Low for WBA.  For example, see May 28, 2013, Jan 20, 2009, Nov 28, 2008, Sept 5, 2006 and many more like these.

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: WBA Data Errors

Thanks for the data error report @olesmithy   I have confirmed the errors and submitted a ticket to engineering for correction.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Finance All-star

I asked the same question about 2 months ago. A ticket should already be open with YF engineers.

Administratin' 'Hoo

Good catch @rayo I did a search and found the previous ticket which is still open and have merged them together now.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Administratin' 'Hoo

This date should now be correct on our site.  Thank you.

Finance All-star

@Nixon

The bad O(pen) and L(ow) prices in Historical Data for WBA still exists. The funny thing is when you display a range of dates the data is bad but when you place a bad date in the Start Date of the Time Period the correct prices appear. That shouldn't be possible. The data is there or it isn't, it can't both be there and not be there.

data correctdata correctdata not correctdata not correct