cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Trade Date on Portfolio

Pro 'Hoo

Trade Date on Portfolio

The old version had a column for the Trade Date.  Does anyone know how I could get this information displayed?  (not in the 'holdings' view, that is difficult to view now.

I would like to see how long I have owned a stock when looking at the data w/o going to another page.

4 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Trade Date on Portfolio

Hi - the "Trade Date" is currently only available on the "My Holdings" view.  I will add this to our suggestion list.  In the meantime, you could edit the view to include the "Notes" column.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Pro 'Hoo

Thank you for your response and giving me hope that one day the Trade Date will be a column.

I did add the Note column and sort of figured out how to make the trade date appear, except for a couple that I guess I will have to delete and re-enter.

I have retrofitted these portfolios so many times I think I could do them from memory.  I hope someone is enjoying this new look to offset the grief it's causing me.

Pro 'Hoo

It is a bug. Yahoo Finance please include the ability to display Trade Date for a user-created portfolio view.

Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

Trade Date was able to be displayed in prior version, so Yahoo Finance please include the ability to display Trade Date for a user-created portfolio view.