cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Español (Spanish) and 中文 (Chinese).

Trade Date on Portfolio

Pro 'Hoo

Trade Date on Portfolio

The old version had a column for the Trade Date.  Does anyone know how I could get this information displayed?  (not in the 'holdings' view, that is difficult to view now.

I would like to see how long I have owned a stock when looking at the data w/o going to another page.

4 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Trade Date on Portfolio

Hi - the "Trade Date" is currently only available on the "My Holdings" view.  I will add this to our suggestion list.  In the meantime, you could edit the view to include the "Notes" column.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Pro 'Hoo

Thank you for your response and giving me hope that one day the Trade Date will be a column.

I did add the Note column and sort of figured out how to make the trade date appear, except for a couple that I guess I will have to delete and re-enter.

I have retrofitted these portfolios so many times I think I could do them from memory.  I hope someone is enjoying this new look to offset the grief it's causing me.

Pro 'Hoo

It is a bug. Yahoo Finance please include the ability to display Trade Date for a user-created portfolio view.

Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

Trade Date was able to be displayed in prior version, so Yahoo Finance please include the ability to display Trade Date for a user-created portfolio view.