cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Ticker Symbol leads to wrong company

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

Ticker Symbol leads to wrong company

Our ticker is SUR.V (Surge Exploration) and when that is typed into the search bar it pulls up "Southern Andes Energy Inc.". @Nixon can you please help to fix this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Ticker Symbol leads to wrong company

@KF17 - Thank you for the info.  I located the issue and it only seems to be happening on the Canadian Yahoo Finance site.  I was checking on the US site.  I will get this over to engineering for correction.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi @KF17 - Could you let us know where you are searching with the ticker.  I just tried on our quote lookup box and it appears to be correct:

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

HI @Nixon , 

I'm not sure how to attach screen shots here to show you, sorry. It is correct in the search bar, but when you hit enter the page it brings you to is titled "Southern Andes Energy Inc." when it should be "Surge Exploration Inc.". This has Surges news and correct company profile, but is not the same company. 

Administratin' 'Hoo

@KF17 - Thank you for the info.  I located the issue and it only seems to be happening on the Canadian Yahoo Finance site.  I was checking on the US site.  I will get this over to engineering for correction.