cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Stocks on Aktietorget (SE) not updating

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

Stocks on Aktietorget (SE) not updating

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Stocks on Aktietorget (SE) not updating

Hi all - This appears to be an issue with the data provider not having this data.  At this time we are unable to make any corrections to this issue.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
7 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

@thomasjeff - thanks for the report.  I'm having trouble finding current quotes on other websites as well.  Ihave sent this over to our data team for further investigation.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Finance All-star

Bloomberg.com appears to be the only site that has current quotes on these securities.

ALPH

ZENZIPB

@thomasjeff - can you provide another site or any confirmation that the Bloomberg quote info is correct?

'Hoo Recruit

*Link Removed - See the community guidelines for more information.*

That's the official site for the aktietorget list. It's 164 securities, i haven't looked all of them up, but the ones i looked at stopped updating NOV 16.

Direct link to zenergy:

*Link Removed - See the community guidelines for more information.*

'Hoo Recruit

I couldn't post url's, maybe this works:

aktietorget . se

'Hoo Recruit

Yeah AktieTorget changed their website and backend in mid-November and it seems that they broke connections to a bunch of people using their data.

It seems that almost all AktieTorget listed companies still have broken data such as AYIMA-B.ST (https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/quote/AYIMA-B.ST?p=AYIMA-B.ST).

I would imagine that if Yahoo were to reach out to AktieTorget then they'd try and get this fixed fairly quickly, here's hoping the data team can sort it out with AktieTorget Smiley Happy

Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi all - This appears to be an issue with the data provider not having this data.  At this time we are unable to make any corrections to this issue.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

New 'Hoo

How is this going?

Aktietorget has changed name to Spotlight. Here is there web-page: *Link Removed - See the community guidelines for more information.*

It would be really great if you could get a connection going again.

Best,

Johan