cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Press releases are not syncing

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Press releases are not syncing

Our press releases, submitted via PR News wire, do not always find their way to their Yahoo finance page. I believe we are following all the requirements for regulated press releases (ticker in slug etc), but there is uneven distribution in terms of which releases appear on the page and which do not. Should probably note that the releases are live on Yahoo’s site in other places, just not on company profile page.

Wondering if you have any insight into this issue and how we can be certain all releases index on the company’s stock page. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Press releases are not syncing

@suzieque - someone on our Finance News team will be emailing you directly to offer assistance.  Thank you.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
7 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

The press release must include the ticker symbol in the header/slug of the release.  I see that you are saying it is in there.  However, if it is live on our site and not under the specific news for that ticker that usually means something is wrong with the way the ticker was input.  Your Newswire rep can help identify any problems with the ticker tagging.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

Yes, there is no difference in how the ticker is written in the releases on the page versus those that are not. This company is listed on the Swiss exchage. Could that have anything to do with this issue?

Administratin' 'Hoo

If you have already checked with your PR Newswire rep and they cannot find any issues, please let me know where I can find the article on our site and I'll look into the problem.

'Hoo Recruit

'Hoo Recruit

Tags (1)
Administratin' 'Hoo

Thank you.  I have sent this over to our Finance News team to investigate why it is not appearing under your company ticker. 

Administratin' 'Hoo

@suzieque - someone on our Finance News team will be emailing you directly to offer assistance.  Thank you.