cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

Portfolios missing from my.yahoo.com page

Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

Portfolios missing from my.yahoo.com page

I believe this happened before... it now has been like this for a week or two.

I have "My portfolio" on the bottom left, but the only options are "Markets" and "Market movers".  I can't select my portfolios nor individual portfolios.  And I signed out and back in, no difference.  If I click on "Finance" on top, they're all there, and from there if I click on "Portfolios" they're there, so it's not a problem with my account, just the "My yahoo" page.

8 REPLIES
New 'Hoo

Re: Portfolios missing from my.yahoo.com page

I have a slightly different portfolio problem. I mostly use the desktop version of Yahoo Finance. I have created numerous portfolios (sub portfolios) within MY PORTFOLIO. I can open MY PORTFOLIO and display the totals for all the sub portfolios. However whenever I try to open one of the sub portfolios and display the contents, nothing happens!!!?? The contents of the sub portfolio is not displayed.

Now when I use Yahoo finance mobile I can display the contents of all the sub portfolios.

What Happening ??? Input is much appreciated.

Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi - we are aware of the issues with the Finance module on the My Yahoo page.  We do not expect that module to be fixed in the near future and suggest you go directly to finance.yahoo.com for your portfolio data.  We apologize for the inconvenience!  Thank you.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

Similarly, my "My Portfolo" is not appearing on my MyYahoo Homepage. WHYYYY ????

You are aware of the problem, but it will not be fixed in the "near future" ????? What does this mean ? How long will it take to fix ??? Or, will Yahoo no longer support this feature ?

This has been an extemely valuable tool for the last 12 years. I am sure that there are MILLIONS of other users who have relied on this feature for years. It is one of the last remaining things about Yahoo that is still worth something. Why would Yahoo choose to treat this issue with so little urgency ?

If Yahoo chooses not to fix this quickly, it will lose even more millions of users to your competitors.

PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP !!!!!! Thank you.

New 'Hoo

I have the same problem.

Suddenly switching to my gmail and etc has become more intriguing.

Yahoo just lost the feature I used the most.

Pro 'Hoo

I don't know what you call "near future", and don't know if it's temporary, accidental or what, but today my portfolios showed up on the bottom of the my.yahoo.com page.  I hope it's intentional and they are staying.

Administratin' 'Hoo

Unfortunately, we don't have a time frame right now. Sorry for any confusion.

I'd also recommend posting any additional concerns on our My Yahoo feedback board.

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
Pro 'Hoo

I said it's back.  My only question is since you even now reiterated about not being soon (indirectly), yet it's back, so IS it back, or is this a temporary quirk?

Administratin' 'Hoo

Sorry about that. There are no plans to completely remove this feature at this time. In previous cases, this was just a bug.

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.