cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Portfolios Missing in Account

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Re: all of my portfolios have disappeared

Yes, please go ahead and restore all my portfolios.  Thanks.

Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: all of my portfolios have disappeared

Thanks for the confirmation @Thori - I have requested engineering proceed with your portfolio restoration. 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
New 'Hoo

All My Yahoo Finance Portfolios disappeared!

I am still not able to get any of my portfolios.  all that appears is an empty watchlist which I do not want.  What needs to be done please?

Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Yahoo Finance: Portfolio disappeared

After the latest Yahoo Finance update my entire portfolio holdings have disappeared. The My Holdings tab is now empty. This was a manual entry process done over several years.  It's a much too time consuming to reenter and perhaps the final straw.  Maybe it's finally time to switch to Google Finance.

Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: All My Yahoo Finance Portfolios disappeared!

@KB551 - I asked for confirmation in a previous response. I assume you would like to proceed with the restoration and I have submitted the request to engineering.  Thank you.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Yahoo Finance: Portfolio disappeared

@callred  - The restore process will return your portfolios to a snapshot from 4/23.  The recovery process will replace anything you have in your portfolios now.  Please confirm you would like to proceed with the restoration process.  Thank you.

Administratin' 'Hoo

ATTENTION:

This thread is for customers who lost their portfolio on 4/23/18.  Some things to keep in mind before requesting a restore:

1) The portfolios will be restored to a snapshot from 4/23.  Any new portfolios or edits created after that date will be lost in the restoration.

2) Linnked brokerage accounts are not included in the recovery.  You will need to relink those for them to appear.

3) Custom ordering of positions and lots are not included in the recovery and you will need to recreate them.

Pro 'Hoo

When will portfolios be accessible in MyYahoo home page, please?  Thanks.

Administratin' 'Hoo

@elliot14 - at this time it doesn't look like the My Yahoo page finance modules will be fixed anytime soon.  We are asking Yahoo Finance customers to view their portfolio on finance.yahoo.com or the mobile app.  Thank you.

'Hoo Recruit

Re: Yahoo Finance: Portfolio disappeared

Yes, please go ahead and restore all my portfolios.  Thanks.