cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Portfolio Links No Longer Work

Highlighted
Established 'Hoo

Portfolio Links No Longer Work

Today, when I click on most of my portfolios from the portfolio list on the Yahoo finance page, instead of the portfolio loading I am taken to the Yahoo main page (NOT my yahoo) with a message: "Hmmm... the page you are looking for doesn't seem to exist."

I will also mention that it did not do this consistently. I tried it with 5 of my portfolios. Sometimes it took me to the error message, sometimes it took me to the new beta portfolio page - but it didn't do anything consistently.

So just tell me if Yahoo is going to get rid of the portfolio feature? I have enjoyed having it over the years - the best personal finance pages of any site and so easy to use. But over the past couple years it has been diminished and changed so much it is hardly worth using anymore. So hey, let us know what's going on!

I also use My Yahoo as my home page and try to have multiple news feeds but that is acting funny too. Stories are usually over 20 hours old. Not exactly breaking news.

I hate to see Yahoo disappear but maybe that is what is happening.

8 REPLIES
New 'Hoo

Re: Portfolio Links No Longer Work

I am having the same issue.  I can get in maybe one time out of 50 tries.  This was less common before Friday 10/21, so at first I thought it was the DNS DDoS attack. 

Yahoo, please fix!

New 'Hoo

Same problem now 2 weeks old. Click on my portfolio and it returns to yahoo home page.

please help as i use it mutliply times daily.

New 'Hoo

So ... is anybody at Yahoo responsible for fixing this, or have they all been laid off?

New 'Hoo

I also don't have the Portfolo tab at the top of the page, it stops at Screeners. I have it on Edge but not Chrome. Do you have that problem as well?

Pro 'Hoo

Same problem here.

Pro 'Hoo

Same problem!!

New 'Hoo

Same problem. Still going on as of 12/9. I sense a lot of us have made a big investment of time in setting up portfolios. All Yahoo had to do was just leave the functionality alone, but they keep screwing around with it and now we can't even access our portfolios. What a mess. C'mon Yahoo, are trying to kill yourself off? It sure seems like you're on a long slide to the Internet graveyard. 

Established 'Hoo

My portfolios have generally been inaccessible for over a week as described by many here on this post - what the heck is going on at Yahoo?