cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

Portfolio Custom Views – Please include High/Low Limits

Established 'Hoo

Portfolio Custom Views – Please include High/Low Limits

I see that yahoo has been getting lots of flack in these forums for their changes to their Finance/Portfolio pages.  Well, I for one would like the classic view back.  However, if Yahoo management/programmers are going to ignore us, then please add “High Limit” “Low Limit” back as field options in the custom view.

I think I speak for many in that I use these fields extensively.  I set the Low Limit at my buy point and the High Limit as my sell point.  Given that in the older pages the Current Price changes color depending upon its relationship to these other values, this a VERY CONVENIENT way of quickly looking for buy and sell alerts.  In fact, this is the primary reason that I come to Yahoo Finance Portfolios.

Please bring the High/Low limits back with price color coding

Please!

BTW – Does anyone from yahoo monitor these forums or are we just talking to ourselves?

6 REPLIES
Established 'Hoo

Re: Portfolio Custom Views – Please include High/Low Limits

If Yahoo isn't going to allow us to enter our number of shares, purchase date, or high/low limits, do people have suggestions of other sites where we can go and enter this information for free..  Rather than brokers.

New 'Hoo

Yes, I plan to leave Yahoo as well. Who can reccommend a better site that allows high and low limits. Seems like such an easy thing to do for Yahoo!

Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi - We appreciate your comments and ask that you post it out on the Yahoo Finance Feedback forum where Finance Product managers are looking for customer feedback: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/382977 Thank you!

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Pro 'Hoo

I join you with the frustrations created by Yahoo trying to follow Apple's "pleasant" but competely new and unusuable portfolio format that removes functionality as you describe. Yahoo tried to change its format last year but returned due to so many complaints.

You would think Yahoo would give us an option to move on to the new format or continue with the classic format and monitor the comparison users to see which one the market likes. But, that's appears only to be a dream.

Yahoo is losing its customer base as I have paid email service which I will end as I search for an alternative to Yahoo.

New 'Hoo

I've been looking, but haven't yet found any service that does the High/Low limits with price color coding. This is the #1 reason I was using yahoo finance. If anyone finds something with feature pls post. I still can't believe they would just drop so many useful features just to show they're changing the view!

New 'Hoo

Try JSTOCK, it has this feature. But it is an app that needs to be installed on your machine.