cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

Old News appearing under ticker TXMD

Pro 'Hoo

Re: Old News appearing under ticker TXMD

Any update on the ETA for the fix?
Tags (1)
Administratin' 'Hoo

@betcha663 - The ticket is still open and we do not have an ETA at this time.  I'll update this thread once we have a resolution or more info on an ETA.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Pro 'Hoo

The news appearing in Yahoo finance under ticker symbol TXMD looks current now.. But now there sports to be another issue.
Yahoo finance is showing the stock tho be down almost 5% ~.24c

When you search for the stock elsewhere - on Google, it says it's up:
4.65 USD +0.040 (0.87%)
Nov 3, 11:24 AM

What is going on??.
That's false information on a stick price now!!
Administratin' 'Hoo

@betcha663 - the ticket for TXMD news is still open so there still may be some issues with that which need to be resolved.  I have confirmed the error you describe with the stock quote and have submitted that for investigation and a fix.  Thank you.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Pro 'Hoo

Old news is once again appearing in Yahoo finance on Android under ticker symbol TXMD .
Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

@betcha663 - I can't replicate this as several Android devices in the office are all showing the current news for this ticker now.  If you are still seeing the old news, could you please try the following:

Pro 'Hoo

I am now seeing up to date news.  I actually experienced this once before reporting it.

This appears to be happenning sporadically.  

The first time, after it was reported fixed, I saw the old news again.  After accessing it again ~10 minutes later, I saw the up to date news.  Thinking that it was just a glitch of some sort I didnt report it.  It is only after seeing the old news again (the second time) is when I reported it here.  

I will do as you suggested above and report it here if it happens again.

Pro 'Hoo

I have cleared the cache, force stopped the app and restarted my phone.

Here is what I notice.  Below are the 2 most recent articles I see with my Android as well as in a Chrome browser:

1. Edited Transcript of TXMD earnings conference call or presentation 6-Nov-17 1:00pm GMT
  2. ETFs with exposure to TherapeuticsMD, Inc. : October 9, 2017 

If you notice the time stamps are ~ 1 minth apart.  There should be articles in between!  

In fact, know there were articles posted this past Monday Nov 6th at the very least! There were big announcements for the company and I did see the articles at one point!  The news feed is still broke or still has a bug that now seems to be affecting the browser.

Administratin' 'Hoo

Thank you for the information.  The original ticket is still open and I have updated it with this additional report.  We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.