cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Español (Spanish) and 中文 (Chinese).

NEX market / exchange support

SOLVED
Highlighted
Established 'Hoo

NEX market / exchange support

Hello Yahoo Financers,

Thanks for your great service. I just wanted to ask if you can support stocks from NEX market. This stock exchange becomes more and more popular. I've finally bought some shares from this market (Chapel Down Group plc NEX:CDGP) 

Here is a link to this market: uk [dot] advfn [dot] com/stock-market/nex

Thanks,

DikDiggens

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: NEX market / exchange support

Hi @dikdiggens - Thank you for the suggestion and the link (I had not heard of the NEX).  I will add this to my weekly report.  If you have time, it is best to also add it to the Finance Feedback Forum, where it has more visibility to the Finance team and can get votes from other users.  Thanks!

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
2 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi @dikdiggens - Thank you for the suggestion and the link (I had not heard of the NEX).  I will add this to my weekly report.  If you have time, it is best to also add it to the Finance Feedback Forum, where it has more visibility to the Finance team and can get votes from other users.  Thanks!

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Established 'Hoo

Thanks a lot Nixon. I will post my idea to Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum then.

Tags (1)