cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
We have planned maintenance Sep 28, Midnight to 4 am PT. We don't anticipate any downtime.

Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

My Portfolios percentages wrong

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

My Portfolios percentages wrong

all the %s are wromg in the "My Portfolios" section of Yahoo Finance.  It is off by a factor of 100.  Can someone please fix this please?  Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: My Portfolios percentages wrong

Hi All - we are aware of this issue and working to correct the problem as soon as possible.  We apologize for the inconvenience.  Thank you.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
6 REPLIES
'Hoo Recruit

Its off by about 100% for me also.  On google chrome and MS edge.  The Iphone app seems correct...

Established 'Hoo

Mine, too. All read 0.00% or 0.01%.

'Hoo Recruit

likewise

Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi All - we are aware of this issue and working to correct the problem as soon as possible.  We apologize for the inconvenience.  Thank you.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Pro 'Hoo

The percentages have been corrected for the stocks (thank you), but NOT the Day Gain and Total Gain.

New 'Hoo

I AM TRYING TO PUT MESSAGES ON FINANCE CHAT ROOM AND THEY DONT STAY ON. WHAT DO I DO