cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

My Portfolio

SOLVED
Pro 'Hoo

My Portfolio

For the last two days, I have been unable to access My Portfolio.  I can access Yahoo Finance, but when I click on one of my portfolios, the screen remains blank and the page never appears.  It is not a problem with signing in because I can see my different portfolios listed, I just can't access them.

Thanks for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pro 'Hoo

Re: My Portfolio

I just tried accessing My Portfolio using Google Chrome and was able to do so.  So it would appear to be an issue between Yahoo and Internet Explorer 11.

15 REPLIES
Pro 'Hoo

For the last two days, I have been unable to access My Portfolio.  I can access Yahoo Finance, but when I click on one of my portfolios, the screen remains blank and the page never appears.  It is not a problem with signing in because I can see my different portfolios listed, I just can't access them.

Thanks for any help.

SAME HERE!!!     WHY CAN'T WE ACCESS OUR PORTFOLIOS.   PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!!!  ALSO I HATE THE NEW VIEWS GO BACK TO THE OLD ONE ASSUMING WE EVER GET ACCESS TO IT AGAIN. 

'Hoo Recruit

Hi me too I can not access my portfolios must be lots of us is yahoo watching this forum?

Pro 'Hoo

I just tried accessing My Portfolio using Google Chrome and was able to do so.  So it would appear to be an issue between Yahoo and Internet Explorer 11.

New 'Hoo

Thanks for the tip. Doesn't work with Internet Explorer, but it's OK with Firefox. 

New 'Hoo

Same thing happened to me.  Yahoo portfolio shows a blank page in Explorer browser begining June 1 following major windows cumulative update.  Still works in Chrome though both on pc and android. Looks like an Explorer issue not a Yahoo issue.

'Hoo Recruit

I have had the same issues the last couple of days.  I then try to go to the help/contact link and that doesn't seem to work either. Does anyone have a phone number or actual email address that can be used to contact Yahoo about Yahoo Finance?  Thanks in advance.

New 'Hoo

How do I put cash in my portfolio?please go back to old format it was a lot more detailed.garytague2004 @yahoo.com

'Hoo Recruit

AMEN to the above quote. This new portfolio is not user friendly.

'Hoo Recruit

Eplorer is not supported.  I switched to Chrome and it works fine.  In fact it works much better than when I used Explorer.  Moves faster, less hang ups, and the reorder function works.