cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

My Portfolio widget -- Show $ not working, portfolio dropdown selection not saved

SOLVED
Highlighted
Established 'Hoo

My Portfolio widget -- Show $ not working, portfolio dropdown selection not saved

In the the past few weeks, the "Show $" link in the My Portfolio widget on My Yahoo has stopped working -- clicking on it has no effect. I'm seeing this with Firefox and Chrome on Linux, Windows and Android. Also, the dropdown portfolio selection isn't persistent anymore. It resets to "All Portfolios" when the page is reloaded. It looks like there has been some site change that has broken some functionality. Is it possible to report this as an issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: My Portfolio widget -- Show $ not working, portfolio dropdown selection not saved

Hi @kartik_subbarao - This is a known issue.  We do not have an ETA on a fix at this time.  We are requesting customers access their portfolios from the Finance Homepage.

If we have any major updates on the My Yahoo page, it will be posted Here.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
3 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: My Portfolio widget -- Show $ not working, portfolio dropdown selection not saved

Hi @kartik_subbarao - This is a known issue.  We do not have an ETA on a fix at this time.  We are requesting customers access their portfolios from the Finance Homepage.

If we have any major updates on the My Yahoo page, it will be posted Here.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Established 'Hoo

Ok, thanks for the response.

'Hoo Recruit

Totals for stock portofolio not showing up

My different stock portfolios used to show the total dollar value of stocks in each portfolio. Now when I click the 'show' button no totals appear.