cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

Missing porfolios

'Hoo Recruit

Missing porfolios

Logged into My Yahoo and all of my portfolios are gone. How do i get them back without having to reenter all the info?
10 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Missing porfolios

Hi - we are aware of problems with the Finance modules on the My Yahoo page.  At this time you can view your portfolios on finance.yahoo.com and click on "My Portfolios".

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

I  cannot view my Portfolios at my Yahoo Homepage.  This is occurring going through either FireFox or IE11 browsers.  I get a prompt to 'sign in', (which in the past has happened, and once entered, my portfolios come up), I sign in, and the same prompt is there with no Portfolios displayed.  I can click 'Go to My Portfolios' and go into the edit mode of the accounts, so I know the data is there, it just will not display on Yahoo Homepage.

Thanks,

Steve Y. 

'Hoo Recruit

Still does not work. I cannot se my portfolios.

Administratin' 'Hoo

Are you able to see your portfolios directly on finance.yahoo.com? 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

no

Administratin' 'Hoo

What happens if you go directly to this url:  https://finance.yahoo.com/portfolios

'Hoo Recruit

Screen says You Have No Portfolios

Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

@Gpcedotal - I will have engineering take a look at your account to see why the portfolios are not appearing.

@stevie44n - sorry, I missed your comment in this thread.  We are aware of the issue with portfolios when viewed on the My Yahoo page.  At tis time you will need to view your portfolios directly on the finance.yahoo.com page.

'Hoo Recruit

Still having problems viewing portfolios.  When I first fired up FireFox browser, my portfolios displayed.  I clicked on 'Go to My Portfolios' made a change in one portfolio, returned to the Home Page, and portfolios are not displayed.  So I click 'sign in' (and this used to bring the Portfolios back into view) and still cannot see them anymore.  Sometimes, I do not see them for several days.  For years, I had no problem with this.  HELP