cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Missing historical data

New 'Hoo

Missing historical data

I have various London funds in my portfolio - some show current price but few show historical data and/or large gaps in the data - is there an issue with the data recording?  examples:

GB00B732BR50.L

GB00B23YLF49.L

GB00B15JMG87.L

GB***Phone Number Removed - Learn more.***.L
GB***Phone Number Removed - Learn more.*** />

GB***Phone Number Removed - Learn more.***pan>

GB***Phone Number Removed - Learn more.***pan>

GB00B8387G12.L

GB00B0CNGM05.L

IE00B3YST251.IR

IE00B3TGGL29.IR

5 REPLIES
'Hoo Recruit

Re: Missing historical data

I too am seeing issues with a number of similar stocks, beginning GB00B... 

Is there any update on these issues?

Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi - we are aware of the data issues impacting London and other international funds.  I don't have an ETA on a fix, but our engineers are actively working on the problem.  Thank you.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

Thanks Nixon! There seems to be an issue with the actual live stock price for some funds too: I'm particularly seeing this with GB00B5BFJG71.L, which lists as 0 despite having a true value of around £2.0625 as of Nov 16. Also, GB00B41XG308.L and GB00B14LVT13.L have delayed prices, with the former being wrong by around 1.5%. I hope these issues can get fixed soon too! 

Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

Thank you for the additional info.  I have added that to the open case we have investigating the issue with the funds.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

Hi Nixon! Just wondering if there is any update on this problem? It is also affecting third-party finance managers, which are not able to show correct information. Thanks!