cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

Missing and wrong data on POTN

Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Missing and wrong data on POTN

For PotNetwork Holding, Inc., POTN, the market cap and other information as reported on OTC Markets is missing.  Please fix. Thanks.

5 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Missing and wrong data on POTN

@Den33160 - thanks for the report.  I have verified the missing data and submitted to our engineering team for investigation and correction.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Finance All-star

YF should be able to get the Shares Outstanding from the OTC Markets website. Market Cap should be around $17.4 million as of today.

269,920,485 shares x $0.0643/share = $17.4 million

otcmarkets.comotcmarkets.com

'Hoo Recruit

Nixon,

Nothing has changed.  How do I get a response???

Thanks.

Administratin' 'Hoo

@Den33160 - I checked the ticket and we will not be able to update the information at this time since this is considered a pink sheet stock and our data provider does not have this data available.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

Thanks, Nixon.  But I find the answer very strange since there are many other Pink Sheet companies with market cap and more of the other information listed appearing on the site. Clearly, the data provider doesn't have a problem on them.  Moreover, the information for this symbol in question readily appears on other sites.