cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

Missing OCTOBER Historical Data NAV

Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Missing OCTOBER Historical Data NAV

I passed this along to our engineers. Thanks!

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
Established 'Hoo

Hi,

Do you still need more feedback from me?  If you are on the NFLX Historical Data page, click Download Now button and look at the csv data that is sent by Yahoo.  The data lines for Oct 16 through Nov 2 are all zeros.  Not sure how else to describe it.  It is affecting hundreds/thousands of tickers, NFLX is just one example.

Finance All-star

Re: Historical Data zeros for many tickers

@Oscar

I am having the same problems as the others in this thread. I see historical data displayed correctly when I first display a ticker, then I click Download Data and I get nulls and then when I hit <reload> I get zeroes displayed where there used to be data. I have cleared my cache in Chrome on my Chromebook so that's not the problem. I am also running the latest stable release for Chrome OS.

good SHLD datagood SHLD dataafter hitting <reload> bad dataafter hitting <reload> bad datanull data downloadednull data downloaded

Administratin' 'Hoo

Not at this time. I've forwarded the necessary info over. Unfortunately, we don't have an update from our engineers yet.

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
Established 'Hoo

Have noticed the same

Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi All - we are continuing to investigate this issue.  It appears to be transient, so you may see the data but the issue has not been resolved yet.  We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have a fix in place soon.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Established 'Hoo

Regarding the issue being transient:

At least for ticker NFLX, the issue has not been transient.  I have tried to click Download Now button many many many times the last week and it is 100% always missing that same 2-weeks of data (all zeros).

Established 'Hoo

Follow-up to my last post - 

I confirm you are correct it is 'transient' in that I did load NFLX web page receiving full data for all dates.  Moments later on a re-load of same page, all the zeros were back for 10/16-11/2 - odd behavior and it is getting frustrating after several weeks of this. . .

Administratin' 'Hoo

All - we are continuing to investigate this issue.  It appeared resolved on my end as we could not replicate the problem any longer.  We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have the root cause identified soon.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Established 'Hoo

Agree it does seem to be fixed for the handful of tickers I just checked Friday evening (11/17/17).  

Will be sure to let you know if it starts misbehaving again!!!!  Smiley Happy