cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

Missing OCTOBER Historical Data NAV

Contributin' 'Hoo

Missing OCTOBER Historical Data NAV

There are dozens of tickers that are missing data from October 16 to November 3. Here is just a list that I ran into. I'm sure this must be more wide-spread. Can this be corrected quickly??

^RUT AAATX AACIX AAGPX ABRRX ACGIX AFJAX AGG ASBAX AWPAX BAGIX BIGRX BND BTUSX CABNX CEF CFICX COSIX CSEIX CYBIX DHS DNLAX EBERX EFA FADIX FCLAX FFFAX FFFCX FFFDX FGBFX FGOVX FGRAX FGRIX FIDSX FLMFX FSCRX FSHCX FSICX GSSMX GSSQX GTSAX GWL HAIGX HIACX HNSAX HSLAX IEI IVOV IWB JAPAX JDCAX JRNAX JVLAX LPHAX LQD   LZOEX MDIIX MITTX MPSAX NEFRX OEF OSIYX PEMGX PERM PFGAX PNIIX POSAX PRDGX PRDMX PRPIX PRWCX RNPEX RPBAX RYF RYTFX SLMCX STLAX TISIX TPINX TRMCX TVAFX VCSLX VIMSX VIVAX VMSGX VNQI VPU VSEAX VSIGX VSTIX VTHRX VTMFX VTMGX VTMNX VTV VWUSX WFBIX WSTAX

20 REPLIES
Established 'Hoo

Historical Data zeros for many tickers

For many many tickers (examples include PYPL, NFLX, SHLD, GPRO and many others), visit the Historical Data page then click Download Now. The resulting csv data has ALL-ZEROS for OHLCV fields for most of the 2nd-half of October.

Please fix. TY

Established 'Hoo

Re: Historical Data zeros for many tickers

The web page itslef also exhibits these OHLCV zeros for 10/16-11/2/2017 if you click the refresh page button in web browser when viewing the Historical Quotes page (for PYPL for example, many others).

Contributin' 'Hoo

Re: Missing OCTOBER Historical Data NAV

Also missing: DRW and HEDJ

Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this.

@KCOPPOLA@tapioca Can you provide some additional info? I'm seeing some Oct data for these tickers. Is there a specific page you are referring to?

I opened a ticket with our engineers for investigation.

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
Established 'Hoo

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/nflx/history?p=nflx

NFLX is one example, view the Historical Data page.  It starts off with data on the page, but when clicking browser refresh button, there is all zeros for Oct 16 - Nov 2.  

Furthermore, clicking the Download Now button provides csv data where Oct 16 - Nov 2 is all zeros.

TY

Administratin' 'Hoo

I can't replicate this using your steps in Chrome. Can you try using a different supported browser?

It may help to also clear your browser's cache.

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
Contributin' 'Hoo

Same problem. Tried a random pick from the list in Firefox.

See video here: *Link Removed - See the community guidelines for more information.*

Contributin' 'Hoo

'System wont let me post a URL so here it is in parts:

https:// www. screencast. com/t/ X7FajuZjnt

Contributin' 'Hoo

Also, I have cleared the cache on Google.  

As pointed out by an earlier reply, the DOWNLOADED CSV file also contains the zero values so it would not be browser related either way.

Thank you