cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Missing Data from Milan Stock Exchange (again... ;( )

Pro 'Hoo

Missing Data from Milan Stock Exchange (again... ;( )

Hello,

there are missing historical data from September 13th till September 26th, but if I click on the graph in same period I can see their values.

Please, try for example:

IUSA.MI

PHPD.MI

Thank you very much

Best Regards

rpao

14 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Missing Data from Milan Stock Exchange (again... ;( )

Hi @rpao71 - I have opened a new ticket for missing historical data on .MI tickers for 9/13-9/26.  Thank you for letting us know.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
New 'Hoo

Hello everyone,

I can confirm that the data missing from Milan Stock Exchange is currently present, so we have a "hole" from 13th Semptember to current day.

For what I can see is impacting especially ETF (like IUSA.MI), infact common stock like BAMI.MI doesn't present the problem.

Please could you try to solve?

Thank you

regards

Pro 'Hoo

Data are no more coming since 2018-09-13 but we have last one (2018-11-02).

I can imagine every day is always like this, I mean we will lose 2018-11-02 and we will get 2018-11-04 when available.

Thanks a lot

rpao71

Pro 'Hoo

Hello
the historical data from September 13th till today (November 15th) are still not available and consequently also all the stock charts are not correct.

This problem apply to the majority of ETF not only for Milan but also other Stock Exchanges.
For example considering the above mentioned ETF "IUSA"
hystorical data are not updated in the following Stock Exchanges
IUSA.MI (Milan Stock Exchange)
IUSA.DE (Deutsche Boerse Xetra)
IUSA.L (London Stock Exchange)
for the following two the data are correctly updated
IUSA.AS (Euronext Amsterdam)
IUSA.SW (Swiss Exchange)

do you have an idea when this problem will be solved?

Thanks

Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi - this is still an open case with engineering.  I don't have any ETA on a fix at this time.  I have updated the ticket to let them know we have customers inquiring on the status.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Pro 'Hoo

Hello Nixon

The reported problem is still there ad data are still missing.

In the forum i see that this is reported by other users like for example by @CK18 in the message "Copenhagen market stock chart MISSING datas of many days".

Is now more the 2 month that the problem exists for all ETF of several Stock Exchanges.

This is a big issues on two great features (Chart and Historical Data) of Yahho Finance.

Can we have some information about the situation and the resolution?

Thanks

Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi - sorry for the delay.  This is still with engineering.  I have let them know users are inquiring on the status.

Pro 'Hoo

Hello Nixon, any news? This post was opened in September, I cannot believe that if the engineering are working on it, we are still in te same situation without any indication of resolution date.

Could you put some pressure to solve and provide information

Thanks

Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi @User_11 - It looks like this original ticket was resolved but the fix only lasted a day.  I have opened a new report for engineering to investigate and resolve the issue.