cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Español (Spanish) and 中文 (Chinese).

Known Issue: Portfolio will not open

Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Known Issue: Portfolio will not open

I have a portfolio with ~10 tickers that will not display on two different PCs in IN, EDGE, Firefox and Chrome.  It displays on iOS fine so the portfolio data is intact.  Any ideas?

16 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Known Issue: Portfolio will not open

Hi,

Is your portfolio showing up in the My Portfolio, or is it completely empty? If completely non-existent, you may be using another account on your mobile iOS device. If it's showing up but you'd unable to click on it or returns an error or blank page when you do on your PC, that's another issue.

Can you provide some additional details? Do you have multiple accounts?

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the Known issues and updates boards for the latest details.
'Hoo Recruit

It shows up under my portfolio.  I can see the list of portfolios.  But when I click on the portfolio it goes to a blank page (it is blank under portfolio news). It does this on multiple PCs and browsers.  It works on th iOS app fine.

Administratin' 'Hoo

@jimbob1 - Thanks for the additional information.  I have submitted this to engineering for investigation. 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

When I clic on "My Portfolio" on the top of the page, I can see the consolidated view of all my portfolio but when I try to clic on one of them, it won't open.  I can see the content of any of my portfolio ...

Administratin' 'Hoo

@YvesB - are you also receiving a blank page when clicking on the portfolio or do you see an error message?

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

Yes, I'm receiving a blank page when I try to open any of my portfolio, it started monday.  I tried on my desktop at the office, my personal desktop and also on my tablet with the same result.  There are error messages. Thanks for replying.  

'Hoo Recruit

Sorry, there are no error messages

'Hoo Recruit

One more thing, right on top the total value of all portfolios where it is written 'My portfolios', I use to have a pick lsit where I could choose one the portfolio to view, well that picklist is no longer there.

Administratin' 'Hoo

Thank you for the information @YvesB  I have submitted your issue to engineering for investigation.

@jimbob1 - you should now have visibility to your portfolios.  Can you confirm that?  Thank you.