cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

How do I save cost basis price in my holdings? There is no option to save after I enter price.

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

How do I save cost basis price in my holdings? There is no option to save after I enter price.

When I enter cost basis into my portfolio under holdings there is no option to save.

How do I save this information so it appears in my portfolio?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: How do I save cost basis price in my holdings? There is no option to save after I enter price.

Hi @superbug - after inputting the amount you can just click on the screen anywhere outside of the cost basis box and it will save.  You will receive a 'saved' confirmation message under the box when it has been saved.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
1 REPLY
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: How do I save cost basis price in my holdings? There is no option to save after I enter price.

Hi @superbug - after inputting the amount you can just click on the screen anywhere outside of the cost basis box and it will save.  You will receive a 'saved' confirmation message under the box when it has been saved.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!