cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

Holdings with different currency

Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Holdings with different currency

Hello! How can I add my holdings lots in russian currency (RUB) to USD portfolio? I would to see Total change for all my stocks regardless of them currency..

4 REPLIES
Finance All-star

Re: Holdings with different currency

@mind232323

Not sure what you are asking. You can change the currency of your portfolio by going to Settings and then select Edit Currency. The Russian Rouble (RUB) is an available option. You have to enter a Cost Basis in the currency that the security trades.

SettingsSettingsCurrency selectionCurrency selection

'Hoo Recruit

Sure. But what about Different kinds of curency in the same portfolio? I want to see TOTAL change of my stocks by 1 number.

Finance All-star

@mind232323

You should give an example (with ticker symbols) of what you want to do in one portfolio and why you think YF doesn't support it. Have you actually tried to create the portfolio yet? What specific problems are you having?

You can add securities denominated in multiple different currencies into a single portfolio. Yahoo Finance will sum all of the different currencies into a single total for you. For example, you can add a security traded in USD, one in CAD, one in EUR, one in RUB, one in GBP, etc. all in the same portfolio. YF will then convert each lot into the currency of the overall portfolio.

multiple currenciesmultiple currencies

'Hoo Recruit

Ok.I think I find solution! thank u for right thought