Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

History data coruption for LSE stocks?

Highlighted
New 'Hoo

History data coruption for LSE stocks?

My purchase price for the shares in my portfolio keep changing from the numbers I put in. I think that the numbers displayed are from stocks in other portfolios. So now I have portfolios varying from -200%-+2800%. This is very difficult because for some of the stocks i don't have the original price I put in. This has maae all my watchlists useless and any help would be appreciated.

• Desktop Web Browser
  • Finance Android App
  • Mobile Web Browser
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: History data coruption for LSE stocks?

Hi - we are working with our data provider to fix problems associated with the LSE tickers.  Many of these are traded on another exchange and we are working with them to get accurate quotes from those tickers.  We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have the issues resolved soon. 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

Guys, it seems that LSE stocks are being recovered right now. I've checked several symbols (ROSE.L, UKOG.L, LTHM.L, PMP.L and GSR.L) and at least they have a correct current price. Nixon, Oscar, please confirm good news :-)

Thanks.

Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi @dikdiggens - I can confirm that some changes have taken place to help correct this issue.  However, at this time the issue is still being worked on so not all LSE symbols are corrected at this time.  We hope to have it completely resolved soon.  Thank you.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!