cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Historical data are not available for these symbols: AY24D.BA, BPLDD.BA, DICAD.BA, FRA.BA

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Historical data are not available for these symbols: AY24D.BA, BPLDD.BA, DICAD.BA, FRA.BA

Historical data missing for 7/18/2017 for 4 Argentinian symbols: AY24D.BA, BPLDD.BA, DICAD.BA, FRA.BA

I obteined historical data for 12 others Argentinian symbols with no problem, only with these 4. 

Data is present in other sources, symbols were traded.

Please your help, thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Historical data unavailable for every symbol I try that is different than the default dates.

Sorry for the delayed response on this one.  Just heard back that we are not able to display historical data for .BA tickers at this time as they are not part of our data feed.  We will work to have that data included in the future.  Thank you.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
10 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Historical data are not available for these symbols: AY24D.BA, BPLDD.BA, DICAD.BA, FRA.BA

Hi - I am seeing data on 7/18/2017 for the stocks you mentioned.  Are you receiving an error message when you try to view the data?

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

Re: Historical data are not available for these symbols: AY24D.BA, BPLDD.BA, DICAD.BA, FRA.BA

It's correct, the data of today appears, but de historical data didn't. I'm not receive any error message, only a blank.

I like to show you a print screen, but here isn't possible.

Thanks

Administratin' 'Hoo

My apologies, I now see that the historical data is missing for those tickers beyond the previous days close.  I have reported this to our engineering team and it should be resolved soon.  Thank you.

'Hoo Recruit

Re: Historical data unavailable for every symbol I try that is different than the default dates.

I need help as well, as the historical data will not show if you changes the default dates for any symbol. I need this info and would truly appreciate your help. Thank you. Smiley Happy

Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi @GregPappasJr - after changing the dates for historical data, you will need to click the blue "Apply" button located just tot he right.  That will refresh the screen with the new dates applied.

'Hoo Recruit

I do that already. Anyway, still nothing. This is the result, every time: 

"This site can’t be reached

The webpage at X might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE"

The X represents the HTML that was dis-allowed here. I'm on this page-- https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5ESP500FER/history?period1=1339732800&period2=1497412800&interval=1...

My date range is June 15, 2012 to June 14, 2017 and Historical Data is selected, but when I press APPLY, nothing happens. When I try to download the data is when the error message pops up.
Administratin' 'Hoo

@GregPappasJr - Thank you for the additional information.  I have found some errors with the historical data for the ticker provided in this example and have sent that to engineering for correction.  Just to clarify, is this happening for every ticker you are trying?

Finance All-star

@GregPappasJr

The better question may be what are you trying to accomplish from the ticker S&P 500 Futures Index ER (^SP500FER)? I know something about investing but I have no idea what value the historical data for this ticker offers. For some reason it seems YF does not store historical data for this ticker other than the most current days trading although somehow they are able to display the small chart out to 1 month of data?

FWIW, Google Finance appears to have years worth of price history on this ticker.

Administratin' 'Hoo

Sorry for the delayed response on this one.  Just heard back that we are not able to display historical data for .BA tickers at this time as they are not part of our data feed.  We will work to have that data included in the future.  Thank you.