cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Historical and Profile data missing for CA.PA before 2018-04-25

SOLVED
Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

Historical and Profile data missing for CA.PA before 2018-04-25

Hello,

Historical data for CA.PA (link) is missing before 2018-04-25.

Profile data for the same symbol (link) seems also to be lacking basic info (e.g. sector and industry).

Could you please kindly check ?

Thank you very much.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Historical and Profile data missing for CA.PA before 2018-04-25

The historical data has been refreshed for ticker CA.PA

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
8 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi @guim - this data appears to be updated on our site.  If you are still not seeing the historical data and profile data, please try clearing your browses cache.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Pro 'Hoo

Hello @Nixon,

Thank you for investigating on your end. However, the issue still exists on my end (website & app). It is very similar and possibly related to this BNP.PA issue. Maybe my location (France) is the reason for the discrepancy.

I would gladly insert a screenshot but I cannot figure out how to do so: is there documentation somewhere on how to do so ?

Please tell me if you require additional info.

Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi @guim - sorry for not posting an update on this thread yesterday.  I did add this ticker to the case we have open for BNP.PA  It is only impacting users in certain locations and we are investigating.  Thank you.

Finance All-star

@Nixon - I am also having the same issue with CA.PA as with BNP.PA where no data will display/download before 25-Apr-2018. Occasionally, YF will actually display a Time Period of 5Y but I hit <refresh> and it's gone.

Screenshot 2018-05-15 at 6.55.46 PM.pngCA.PA

Administratin' 'Hoo

Thanks for the pic rayo - I'll add that to the ticket.

New 'Hoo

OK I will try
Administratin' 'Hoo

The historical data has been refreshed for ticker CA.PA

Pro 'Hoo

That's great, thank you for your help !