cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Español (Spanish) and 中文 (Chinese).

Historical Data Missing

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Historical Data Missing

SJI stock has a 0.00 for June 29, 2016 which is inaccurate. (the closing price was $30.33) Also, CPK has no historical data at all. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Historical Data Missing

@rayo - really appreciate you helping out.  Thank you!

@lc21 - Engineering has corrected the June 29, 2016 data for SJI.  We are still working on updating CPK and should have that resolved soon.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
16 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi - Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  Our engineering team has been made aware of the problem and will work to update the historical data.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Finance All-star

@lc21 wrote:

SJI stock has a 0.00 for June 29, 2016 which is inaccurate. (the closing price was $30.33) Also, CPK has no historical data at all. 

It appears to me that SJI only exports historical data between 5/15/2017 and 6/13/2017 when I asked for the past year's data.  The online display has lots more price data available than that.

CPK is the symbol that has missing price data for 6/29/2016 when exporting (see below).  This information is available online in the chrome browser though.  Not sure how it can be available online but not exported?

Date Open High Low Close Adj Close Volume

6/29/2016 0 0 0 0 0 null

Administratin' 'Hoo

@rayo - really appreciate you helping out.  Thank you!

@lc21 - Engineering has corrected the June 29, 2016 data for SJI.  We are still working on updating CPK and should have that resolved soon.

New 'Hoo

Thank you!! Saved me during a work assingment. Really appreciate it! 

New 'Hoo

Re: Historical Data Missing on 6/29/2016

I have several symbols that have 0 or Null data on 6/29/2016.

Some are INCY, TRV, LDF, AGX,AEIS,EBIX,COHR,CNNX,GV,BIP,CPN,NOC,EA,INFO,LII,NTES,NVDA,AVGO,TSS,PCG,CDW, HA, ETC.

New 'Hoo

Some are INCY, TRV, LDF, AGX,AEIS,EBIX,COHR,CNNX,GV,BIP,CPN,NOC,EA,INFO,LII,NTES,NVDA,AVGO,TSS,PCG,CDW, HA, ETC.

Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi- Thank you for reporting this problem.  I was able to replicate the issue with several of the tickers you provided (for some, the data was available on 06/29/16). I have alerted engineering and they are investigating the issue. 

Finance All-star

@PR11 wrote:

Some are TRV

@Nixon - I noticed for ticker TRV (The Travelers Companies, Inc.) that all historical price/volume data between the dates 1/27/2016 and 8/18/2016 are either zeroes or null.  You can especially see it in the full screen 2-year chart.  Just a big gap of no data.  I posted below the link that shows the zeroes data.

TRV historical data search

Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi @rayo,

I've provided these new details to our engineers for investigation. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, we don't have an ETA on a fix at this time.

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the Known issues and updates boards for the latest details.