cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Historical Data Missing: Feb-Aug 2016: Mutual Funds (A thru S)

'Hoo Helper

Historical Data Missing: Feb-Aug 2016: Mutual Funds (A thru S)

The following tickers have data missing between Feb 2016 and August 2016.

Note: One or more of these may have been entered previously in a separate ticket. However, as of today, all on this list are still missing data so I have included them again here for your convenience.

Would it be possible to receive notification when this has been corrected? 

AAGOX

DPDFX

EFV

FBGRX

FMCSX

FSGRX

JAENX

JSOSX

LPRFX

OSMAX

PRNEX

RWR

SCHH

SCHO

6 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Historical Data Missing: Feb-Aug 2016: Mutual Funds (A thru S)

Thank you for the additional information.  I have added your comments and tickers to our open historical data ticket.  I'll do my best to update this post when I get confirmation of a fix. 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Helper

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Of course, what I am finding may just be the tip of a larger iceberg of issues.  Hopefully your engineers can find and fix the root cause of these and possibly other similar problems.

Finance All-star

@Nixon

You can add the Franklin Balance Sheet Investment A (FRBSX) fund to the below list. It is also missing data from 1/27/2016 to 8/18/2016.

Administratin' 'Hoo

@rayo - I have added FRBSX to the list.  Thank you.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Helper

Here are additional tickers that I encountered last night with the same problem with missing a large chunk of data in 2016:

DGAGX

DJP 

FMCSX

FREL

FTBFX

JTSAX

KIFYX

Administratin' 'Hoo

@KCOPPOLA - Thanks for the report, I have alerted our engineering team and the data should be updated soon.