cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Help with Disappeared Portfolio

Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

Help with Disappeared Portfolio

Can you please help me. Over the past year I've added all of my stocks and mutual funds to my finance.yahoo.com account which I really enjoyed using to review.  I was adding a watchlist to my portfolio and then I somehow deleted my entire portfolio except for my watchlist.  Can the yahoo finance engineering team please re-instate my portfolio from 2 days ago.  I've tried everything including going into my Chrome history and clicking on yesterday's finance portfolio but it automatically comes up with my current watchlist.  I tried pressing the back button on chrome but it only shows me my watchlist, my portfolio has completed disspeared and it now shows my watchlist as my portfolio.  Thank you very much for your help!  This is my third post and I haven't received a response to my previous two. 

Tags (2)
15 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Help with Disappeared Portfolio

@justinshenk - Do you recall the name of your portfolio and is it attached to the same account you used to sign up for this forum?

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Pro 'Hoo

Thank you for your response Nixon.  It was attached to my **Username Protected**@yahoo e-mail account and the portfolio was entitled JS.  If you can please re-instate it from 2 days ago.  The current portfolio valued at 448k that is listed under JS is incorrect, it's just the Watchlist. The correct JS portfolio is approx 6 in value.  Thank you for your help Nixon!

Pro 'Hoo

@Nixon Thank you for your response Nixon.  It was attached to my **Username Protected**@yahoo e-mail account and the portfolio was entitled JS.  If you can please re-instate it from 2 days ago.  The current portfolio valued at 448k that is listed under JS is incorrect, it's just the Watchlist. The correct JS portfolio is approx 6 in value.  Thank you for your help Nixon!

Pro 'Hoo

@Nixon  Yes the portfolio was listed under the same username as I'm replying to this forum.

Administratin' 'Hoo

Thank you @justinshenk  I will get this over to engineering and see if we can restore the data. 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Pro 'Hoo

@Nixon Thank you very much, I am incredibly grateful for your help and the help of your engineering team!

Pro 'Hoo

Hi @Nixon have you been able to send it over to engineering and have them restore my portfolio. I’m very stressed out about this. Thank you very much for your help!
Administratin' 'Hoo

@justinshenk - yes, engineering has the case.  I do not have an ETA on when they will be looking into it.  I will provide an update here when I receive any communications back from the team.  Thank you.

Pro 'Hoo

Thank you very much @Nixon