cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

Fund price showing zero/not updating

Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Fund price showing zero/not updating

Hi,

I have noticed that the ticker for Jupiter European I Acc (GB00B5STJW84.L) is showing a price of zero and has not updated for at least a week. Can someone tell me if something is wrong with this ticker or if it just isn't tracked on Yahoo Finance?

Thanks!

Tags (2)
10 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Fund price showing zero/not updating

Hi - From checking other sites it appears that fund is still active and trading.  I have reported this to our engineering team for resolution.  Thanks for reporting this to us!

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
New 'Hoo

Thanks Nixon 👍🏼

Administratin' 'Hoo

You're welcome!  I checked the ticket this morning and we have identified the problem and are working with the data provider to correct the issue.  No ETA yet but it should be corrected soon.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
New 'Hoo

hi, I'm new to looking for fund prices on Yahoo Finance.

I saw that this thread and wondered if it also applies with the ticker below that is showing as zero:

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/quote/GB0034155605.L?p=GB0034155605.L

Please can you confirm?

many thanks,

Administratin' 'Hoo

@Tim15

Our engineers are still investigating with our data provider. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on a solution.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
New 'Hoo

Administratin' 'Hoo

@00_mark_00 - Thanks for letting us know!  I have alerted engineering and the data will be updated as soon as they locate the root cause of the problem.  Thank you.

'Hoo Recruit

Administratin' 'Hoo

@rg03 - Thank you!  I have alerted engineering to the two new examples you have provided.  We should have that data updated soon.