cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Finance login error code 100

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Finance login error code 100

Hi y'all,
Having trouble logging into yahoo finance.
Comes back with "an error occurred. Please try again later. (100)"
Only for the finance app and only on my iphone.
Any help appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Finance login error code 100

Hi - It has been determined that the error 100 is due to the software limitations on older devices.  You will need to be on iOS version 8 or above in order for the app to work now.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
10 REPLIES
Mail All-star

bob,  this is a widespread problem and no one has posted an explanation or a solution.  enter error 100 in the search bar on the forum so you can keep up.  someone will discover a workaround.  i don't work for Yahoo.
Pro 'Hoo

If you did you should be embarrased:-) HEY YAHOO PLEASE FIX THIS MESS!

Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi - could you let us know if you are still seeing the error code 100 on your end?

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Pro 'Hoo

I have the same issue. Can't log into my yahoo finance app, getting error 100 message.
Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi @klarid - Are you on iOS or Android?  Also, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Pro 'Hoo

I'm on iOS. I've deleted and reinstalled the app several times with no success.

Administratin' 'Hoo

Thank you.  I have reported this issue to the Finance engineering team.

Pro 'Hoo

Also, I've been using the yahoo finance app without issue for a year now. This issue just started on 5/15.
Pro 'Hoo

It's been a month with no response from the Finance engineering team. What's going on?